I will be doing a presentation for the blogging community this Friday in Auckland. It will be at 3pm, and we will be meeting up at the MORE FM reception on Level 2, 239 Ponsonby Rd.
During the presentation I’ll cover the follow:
- An overview of what’s going on in Europe, what we need to keep an eye out for, and how it will impact on New Zealand generally,
- A discussion of “rebalancing” in New Zealand,
- What’s going on with food prices and what it means for us,
- The growing problems in the labour market,
- A social “minimum income”.
During question time, and at the bar afterwards, I will also be available to talk about anything … as long as its economics related.
I’d love to see you guys there to discuss these issues with me.