Here are some posts I like, that I want to be in a blog post so I can find them later 🙂
- Mainly macro on helicopter money at the ZLB.
- Noahpinion on DSGE models. Brennan McDonald adding some points on judging policy.
- Update: On DSGE models, this result from the NY Fed is surprisingly positive for them! (ht Economist’s View) and update again, Noah Smith comments.
- Isomorphismes on recognising the role of sarcasm as a linguistic device in economics.
- Groping to Bethlehem on psychotherapy, psychology, and science.
- Anti-Dismal on why is there no Friedman today – I am surprised at the strength of some of Solow’s comments. Also here is Sumner – who I largely agree with.
- Offsetting behaviour on confounding variables, addiction, and substance abuse.
And in case I forget, my opinion is that I agree with these posts. If I come back later and I don’t think I agree with them anymore, then my view on something has changed and I should figure out why 😉